Some of the depths of embossing you can achieve are demonstrated on this page.
However, there are other factors that must be considered in order to accomplish the
crispest, deepest levels of embossing:
- the shapes and thicknesses of the letters
- the weight and the texture of the printing paper
Note the variety of
techniques used to create an emboss of the work Sterling. Although all of the
letters appear to be the same level of embossing, they actually vary in depth.
Keep these important points in mind when preparing artwork for embossing:
- Work closely with the embosser to choose the best techniques for the job
- Deeper embossing requires more open letter spacing
- Avoid thin typefaces and sharp serifs
Please note that images on the Web may not accurately represent the actual product. For a
reliable & accurate sample, please contact us.